Sunday, February 6, 2011

i hate the mall.

Sometimes it is a necessary evil. I have been wanting to go to LUSH for some time and buy a pair of TOMS. I ended up with a bag full of goodies from LUSH, my TOMS, and a skort from express..yes I bought a skort. What a terrible word!! It reminds me of something I would have worn in the '90's in elementary school. I was drawn to the print at first for this reason, but then when I noticed that it was a skort when I took it to the dressing room, I was giddy with excitement. The toms are cute too. They have animals printed on the inside, and I like how the toes look like the toe box of pointe shoes. Another thing that is cool about toms is that they give a pair of shoes to kids that need them for every pair purchased.


Also, how cute is this backpack? Look at that print!!


Unfortunately I do not have $55 to waste on an ugly '90's backpack. My husband pointed out a fanny pack in the men's section. Seriously.



toms shorts backpack

1 comment:

Judlebugs said...

I say buy him the fanny pack and make him wear it!