Friday, February 4, 2011

Hello!!


Hello and happy friday!!! My name is Randi and I have been wanting to start a blog for quite a long time but have always felt overwhelmed. There are just so many blogs out there covering so many different interests. I've just decided to make a blog with the approach of a medium to log what flows through my mind as well as happenings in my daily life. I also feel nostalgic for the past quite often, even for times that I wasn't around for quite yet...I'll probably blog about those too. I am trying to fulfill my new years resolution of "live in the now!!" a la Wayne's World, so hopefully this blog will be therapeutic for me. I am currently enrolled almost double full time credits in funeral services, so I have a lot of thoughts on life and figuring it all out the best that I can.
Thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

Sherry O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherry O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherry O said...

Hello!! Very cool!! :o)